Thursday, January 10, 2013

METALLIC FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY




This Metallic Birthday Party was really fun to design and style.  Once my client and I decided on a color scheme that consisted of Gold, silver, brown and white (all metallic) it was time for the creativity to begin.  Taking advantage of the winter and the holiday seasons, I incorporated a Hot Chocolate Bar instead of a dessert table.





































Guests where invited to help themselves to the hot milk, and to choose from either white or regular chocolate chips to make their chocolate.
After that they could pick extra sweet treats to add to it. 







I used some of the ideas, labels and flags found at Hostess with the Mostess. I love every creation and featured creations found in this website.




















Pictured below, is the birthday cake which was accompanied by a smaller replica. The Idea was to simulate the birthday Girl ( Small cake) with her family and friends celebrating ( Big Cake).












































Personalized stockings where stuffed with treats and goodies for the children to take home as party favors.

















1 comment:

Je Me Souviens ~ I Remember

Je me souviens is the official motto of Quebec. The motto, translated litelally into English, means "I remember". It may be paraph...